TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HUMANIMAL ONLINE STORE
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
2. Civil Code – in force in Poland, praised on April 23, 1964
3. Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Store
The HUMANIMAL website;
4. Online Store (Store) – website available at: www.humanimal-project.com
through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods – products and services presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods and Services within the meaning of the Civil Code,
concluded between Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk Os. Heroes of II World War 69/3, 61-383 Poznań NIP: 7822509727 REGON: 387345118, and the client, concluded with
using the Store’s website;
7. Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of
2014, item 827);
8. Act on the provision of electronic services – Directive of the European Parliament and the Council
2011/83 / EU of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, amending the directive
Council 93/13 / EEC and Directive 1999/44 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing
Council Directive 85/577 / EEC and Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
9. Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Agreement
sales, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store available at
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in the Act on the provision of road services
3. The Online Store, operating at the address: www.humanimal-project.com, is run by
Zuzanna Rybarczyk running a business under the name Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk Os. Bohaterów II Wojny Światowej 69/3, 61-383 Poznań NIP: 7822509727 REGON: 387345118
Address / contact details:
Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk Os. Heroes of the Second World War 69/3, 61-383 Poznań
tel. +45 50 25 36 39
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
a) rules for registering and using the account as part of the Online Store;
b) the terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available under
d) the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via electronic means as part of the Online Store;
e) rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Store
5. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the system meets the requirements
ICT used by the Customer with minimum technical requirements such as
the current version of the web browser on any operating system. Software
The online store has been optimized for proper operation for browsers:
Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer from version 9 and above. The browser must
optimized display of the page content. Cookies generated by the Store, no
contain any personal data, nor do they store individual information about
user. The data stored in cookies contain only information about
displaying page elements.
6. In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should gain access on his own
to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law, Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk
reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Store
Internet service to persons over the age of 18. In this case, potential customers
will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via
link found on the home page of www.humanimal-project.com and download it and
make a printout.
9. Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions,
technical and performance parameters as well as prices constitute an invitation to conclude an Agreement
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1. The condition to start using the Online Store is registration under it.
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form,
available on one of the Store’s websites.
3. The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide data
marked as mandatory.
4. Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk may deprive the client of the right to
use of the Online Store, as well as may limit its access to some or
the entire resources of the Online Store, with immediate effect, in the event of
breach of the Regulations by the Customer, in particular when the Customer:
a) provided untrue, inaccurate data during registration in the Online Store
or out of date, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties;
b) committed a breach of personal rights through the Online Store
third parties, in particular personal goods of other customers of the Online Store;
c) engage in other behaviors that will be recognized by Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk as inconsistent with applicable law or
general principles of using the Internet or Zuzanna Rybarczyk, which undermines the good name of Zakątek Transformacji.
5. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store cannot
re-register without the prior consent of Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk.
6. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with
services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store takes technical measures and
organizational appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, w
in particular measures to prevent acquisition and modification by persons
unauthorized personal data transmitted over the Internet.
7. The customer is obliged in particular to:
a) not to provide and not to forward content prohibited by law, e.g. content
promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights
b) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, w
in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
c) not to take actions such as: sending or placing within the Store
Internet unsolicited commercial information (spam);
d) use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for
Zuzanna Rybarczyk; Zuzanna Rybarczyk;
e) use of any content posted on the Online Store only in
f) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions in force at
the territory of the Polish State, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles
using the Internet.
IV. Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to
website www.humanimal-project.com, make a choice among those presented on the site
of articles, their colors and quantities, taking further technical steps based on
messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. The selection of the ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. When placing an Order – until the “Order” button is pressed – the Customer has
the possibility of modifying the entered data and the selection of Goods. For this purpose
the Customer should follow the messages displayed and the information available on
4. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary
data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. Composite Summary
The order will contain information regarding:
a) the subject of the contract;
b) unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs
and additional costs (if any);
c) selected payment method;
d) chosen method of delivery.
5. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations and to submit an application
personal data marked as mandatory and pressing the “Order” button.
6. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk, in accordance with the Regulations.
7. After placing the order, the Customer receives an e-mail with the title: “HumAnimal –
order no .: XXXX ”, containing the final confirmation of all essential elements
8. The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail about which
9. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the Regulations.
V. Bank account
mBank PL15 1140 2004 0000 3102 8057 6521
VI. Store offer
1. Information about the Goods and Services provided on the Store’s websites, in
in particular, their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices constitute an invitation to
conclusion of the contract
2. The operator of the Online Store reserves the possibility of temporary unavailability of the offered products
goods or goods in the colors requested by the customer.
3. In the absence of goods in stock, the order fulfillment time may be extended.
The ordering party is immediately informed about this fact and the date of the contract
via e-mail or by phone.
4. Products offered in the Store are brand new and originally packed.
VII. Prices in the Store
1. Commodity prices are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, incl
VAT (including the rate), customs and any other components.
2. Prices do not include shipping costs. In certain cases, if allowed
Store, the fee for the delivery of ordered goods may be transferred to the Store.
3. Promotions and discounts available in the store cannot be combined with each other.
4. Discount codes change the value of all products in the basket. Discount is granted
from the regular price of the product.
5. The price given for each product is binding at the time of submission by the Buyer
orders by pressing the “Order” button.
VIII. Procedure for placing and executing the order
1. Orders can be placed by:
HumAnimal Online Store platform: www.humanimal-project.com
2. Orders can be placed via the Store’s platform 24 hours a day throughout the year.
3. Execution of the order with prepayment to the account or with the participation of the payment system
Stripe / PayPal / Przelewy24 begins when the funds are credited to the Store’s account.
4. The basic condition for the execution of the order is the correct completion of the order form.
5. An incorrectly completed order form will not be processed.
6. In the event of circumstances preventing implementation completely or temporarily
placed order, the Store reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order, o
undertakes to immediately notify the Ordering Party of the situation.
7. The store issues a personal proof of purchase for each order. VAT invoices are issued
only at the customer’s request.
8. Consolidation, protection and sharing of order data and General Conditions
(terms of sale) is made via e-mail. Here in every
moment, you can read the General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations). Earlier
You can check orders under your account after logging in.
XI. Payment methods
1. When ordering home delivery, you can pay for the ordered goods in several
a) Prepayment to the account of the Online Store – transfer
mBank PL15 1140 2004 0000 3102 8057 6521
b) On-line payment via the Stripe payment system (more information on the website
wwww.stripe.com), PayPal (www.paypal.com) and Przelewy24 (more information at www.przelewy24.pl)
XII. The statutory right to withdraw from a distance contract
The right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the date on which you entered
possession of goods / access to the service or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated
you came into your possession. To exercise the right of withdrawal, they must
Inform us (contact details: Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk Os. Bohaterów II Wojny Światowej 69/3, 61-383 Poznań, telephone contact: +45 50 25 36 39 (payment according to
operator’s offer), electronic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision about
withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent
by post or e-mail).
You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding
exercise your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to
withdraw from the contract.
Exceptions to the right to withdraw from a distance contract according to Art. 38 of the Act on Rights
The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of:
1) for an agreement where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to
the consumer’s specifications or to satisfy his individual needs;
2) for an agreement where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed one
packaging that cannot be returned after opening the packaging for health or safety reasons
hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all received from you
payments, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from
your chosen method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method
offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which
we have been informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same payment methods that were used by
Countries used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise
solution; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
We may withhold the reimbursement until the goods are received or delivered
proof of its return to us, depending on which event occurs first.
XIII. Complaints related to the provision of electronic services
Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk is taking steps to ensure it is fully
proper operation of the Store, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and
undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
The customer is obliged to immediately notify Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store’s website.
Internet. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer
by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or using the contact form.
In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date
irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk undertakes to consider each complaint in
up to 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when
the complaint will be considered.
XIV. Complaints related to orders
Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk as a seller is responsible to the customer
being a consumer, for non-compliance with the contract of sale of the Goods purchased by this
consumer, to the extent specified in the Act on specific terms of consumer sales.
Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or on the basis of
of these Regulations, should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days a
if it was not possible, to inform the customer about this period, when the complaint will be left
Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk is not a producer of goods. The manufacturer bears
liability under the guarantee of the sold Goods on the terms and for the period specified
in the warranty card. If the guarantee document provides for such a possibility, the customer may report
your claims under the warranty directly at an authorized service center whose address
is included in the warranty card.
XV. Personal data protection
15.1. The administrator of your personal data is the company Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk Os. Bohaterów II Wojny Światowej 69/3, 61-383 Poznań
XVI. Final Provisions
16.1. Settlement of any disputes arising between Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code shall be
submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Conduct
16.2. Settlement of any disputes arising between Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code shall be
submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of Zakątek Transformacji Zuzanna Rybarczyk
16.3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Code shall apply
civil law, the provisions of the Acts on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions
XVII. Information regarding the text of the contract
17.1. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via
link found on the home page of www.humanimal-project.com and download it and
make a printout of it.
17.2. Consolidation, protection and sharing of order data and General Conditions
(terms of sale) is made via e-mail. Here at any time
you can read the General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations). Earlier orders can
You can see it under your account after logging in.