Start your adventure with nosework
Begin your adventure with nosework is a course that aims to introduce the dog and its human to the world of scent searching. With the help of a nasal bag we want to increase the dog’s self-confidence, strengthen the bond between the dog and guardian, provide the dog with great entertainment and make it mentally tired (sniffing is not that easy!) The course contains numerous practical tips as well as theoretical issues. From building the value of the chosen fragrance, through the starting routine, a cluttered room, distractions, a line of items and much more, we will move on to searching rooms, various containers, outdoor areas and vehicles. Each participant will learn the basics of the theory of smell, the properties of a dog’s nose, learn what an RCD (change in behavior) is and learn to better read the body language of your pet. The course is divided into 6 modules. Each of them contains 7 lessons, and access to individual modules is given every week.
Relaxing the dog by massaging
The purpose of this course is to share with you the basics of touching and relaxing dog massage. During the course you will learn what the purpose and assumptions of massage are, as well as the important role of the environment and the Caregiver in relaxation. I invite you to explore the subject of touch and massage, thanks to which you will deepen your relationship with your dog.
How to keep your senior dog feeling his or her best
- Learn gentle massage techniques that are helpful to seniors.
- Find out what acupoints are most needed as your dog ages.
- Acupoints to support vital organ function.
- How to tell if your dog is in pain.
- Key nutrition elements for your senior dog.
- Does your senior dog need supplements?
- How much exercise does your senior dog need?
- Keep your senior’s brain stimulated with enrichment activities.
- How to adapt your home for your senior’s changing needs.
- How to live in each moment and enjoy each day to its fullest.
Calming techniques for your stressed-out dog
- How to tell if your dog is stressed and what kind of stress your dog is experiencing.
- Understand how you may be contributing to your dog’s stress.
- Learn acupoints to help calm your dog.
- What over the counter calming remedies are most helpful for your dog?
- Essential oils that are calming to dogs.
- Sound healing for anxiety and stress.
- Guided meditation to help you and your dog in times of stress and healing.
- What is canine enrichment?
- Why is enrichment important?
- Simple things you can do at home to help your dog live a fuller more rewarding life.
- Games you can play together.
- Make walking more fun.
- Learn about exercise equipment that you can use indoors that not only keeps your dog fit, but builds your relationship together.
- Learn how food can be enrichment for your dog.